Sometimes it’s hard to keep up with all the new technology, issues and changes in medical imaging. At Atlantis Worldwide, wethought we’d make it a little easier for you. We gathered up our most interesting articles about medical imaging during the past year. They were shared on news and medical sites, on LinkedIn and even Facebook. We got lots of positive and interesting feedback and comments from trusted friends and professionals.
These blog posts are based on future and current events and technologies in the Medical Imaging industry. If you’d like to hear more about any of these topics, or if you have a blog idea for us to pursue, we invite you to share it with us. After all, at Atlantis Worldwide, we are here to help you in any way possible.
- MRI Prices & Models Compared: Siemens MRI vs GE MRI
- Top 10 Tips for the Operating Theater Radiographer
- Ultrasound on Your iPhone Approved
- MRI Infographic: Closed Bore, Open MRI & Wide Bore
- The Acquisition of Toshiba Medical Systems by Canon
- How Can Artificial Intelligence Impact Radiology?
- What Is the Difference Between a CT Scanner & a Cone Beam CT Scanner?
- 9" or 12": What C-Arm Image Intensifier Size is Right for Me?
- C-Arms & Vascular Health
- Cyber Criminals Hacking Medical Imaging Equipment: Concerned Yet?
We look forward to serving you and the medical imaging community in 2018. Here’s to a healthy, happy, prosperous new year!
If you have a blog idea for us to pursue, please contact Vikki Harmonay at Vikki@atlantisworldwide.com or 212-366-9100