Searching online for C-Arm prices? You found them! Search no more; we have prices listed for the most popular C-Arms on our new 2021 Info-graphic. As a leader in refurbished and used C-Arms we want to help you with C-Arm questions and identify the best solution at the appropriate price.
This is not a one size fits all product. How you plan on using your C-Arm will determine what model will fit your needs.
In addition to budget, you will need to know exactly what studies will be done at your facility.
Check out our 2021 C-Arm Prices Below:
- The GE OEC 9600 C-Arm - manufactured from 1994-1999
- The GE OEC 9800 C-Arm - manufactured from 1999-Present
- The GE OEC 9900 C-Arm - manufactured from 2006-Present
- Philips Pulsera C-Arm - manufactured from 2000-Present
- Siemens Arcadis Orbic C-Arm - manufactured from 2005-Present
- Siemens Arcadis Varic C-Arm - manufactured from 2005-Present
- Siemens Arcadis Avantic C-Arm - manufactured from 2005-Present
- Ziehm C-Arms - manufactured from 1994-Present
Why the different Price Variations?
These prices listed are close estimates to the prices on the market today. The factors that determine the prices are the year the C-arm was manufactured, the condition (Refurbished to OEM standards) or just used, the applications that come with the C-Arm and warranty included when purchasing your C-arm.
If you are considering buying a used or refurbished C-Arm, you can buy it with confidence. With that said, you will need to work with a reputable company like Atlantis Worldwide so you can get quality equipment and continual service that you can trust. To find out more, talk to an expert at Atlantis. We’ve been helping healthcare facilities find the ideal medical imaging systems to fit their needs and budgets for more than 28 years. We’d love to help you, too.
Some blogs you may have missed:
- Top 10 Tips for the Operating Theater Radiographer
- Buying Used or Refurbished C-Arms: How Old is Too Old?
- C-Arms & Vascular Health
- Free C-Arm Resources
- Philips C-Arm Manufacturer Spotlight
- Top 7 C-Arms for Your Orthopedic Practice
Meet the author: Alex Silbergleit