It's been a fantastic summer. For the last week before Labor Day we gathered some great beach reading we think you will find interesting.
Sometimes it’s hard to keep up with all the new technology, issues and changes in medical imaging. At Atlantis Worldwide, we thought we’d make it a little easier for you. We gathered up our most interesting articles about C-Arms picked by our C-Arm expert Alex Silbergleit. They were shared on news and medical sites, on LinkedIn and even Facebook.
We got lots of positive and interesting feedback and comments from trusted friends and professionals. Here are Alex's picks:
- BE PREPARED! 4 Tips When Your C-Arm Is Not Working Correctly
- Buying Used or Refurbished C-Arms: How Old is Too Old?
- 9" or 12": What C-Arm Image Intensifier Size is Right for Me?
- Should You Upgrade Your OEC C-Arm Monitors?
- C-Arm Refurbishment Process: “Seeing is Believing”
If you’d like to hear more about any of these topics, or if you have a blog idea for us to pursue, we invite you to share it with us. After all, at Atlantis Worldwide, we are here to help you in any way possible. Contact Us Today!