Sometimes it’s hard to keep up with all the new technology, issues and changes in medical imaging equipment. At Atlantis Worldwide, we thought we’d make it a little easier for you. We gathered up our most interesting articles about Diagnostic Imaging Equipment. They were shared on news and medical sites, on LinkedIn and even Facebook. We got lots of positive and interesting feedback and comments from trusted friends and professionals. These blog posts are based on future and current events and technologies in the Medical Imaging industry. Here are a few!
- The Importance of Reading Artifacts in MRI
- Comparing Air Cooled & Water Cooled CT Scanners
- MRI or X-Ray?
- MRI Technique Can Revolutionize Non-Invasive Surgery
- Popular CT Scanner Models & Their Slice Count
- Does Age Matter When Buying a Refurbished or Pre-Owned C-Arm?
- What’s Needed In An Ideal Cath Lab?
- Differences Between a PET Scan and a CT Scan
- 50 Years of MRI
- ROI For Veterinarians with Digital X-Ray Equipment
If you’d like to hear more about any of these topics, or if you have a blog idea for us to pursue, we invite you to share it with us. After all, At Atlantis Worldwide, we are here to help you in any way possible.
If you have a blog idea for us to pursue, please contact Vikki Harmonay at Vikki@atlantisworldwide.com or 212-366-9100