NEW 2018 C-Arm Price Infographic online now! Click here to see 2018 Updated prices.
Search no more; we have prices listed for the most popular C-Arms on our new Infographic or Slideshare presentation. As a leader in refurbished and used C-Arms we want to help you with C-Arm questions and identify the best solution at the appropriate price.
This is not a one size fits all product. How you plan on using your C-Arm for will determine what model will fit your needs.
In addition to budget, you will need to know exactly what studies will be done at your facility.
Somes extra resources in the slideshare!
- The GE OEC 9600 C-Arm - manufactured from 1994-1999
- The GE OEC 9800 C-Arm - manufactured from 1999-Present
- The GE OEC 9900 C-Arm - manufactured from 2006-Present
- Philips Pulsera C-Arm - manufactured from 2000-Present
- Siemens Arcadis Orbic C-Arm - manufactured from 2005-Present
- Siemens Arcadis Varic C-Arm - manufactured from 2005-Present
- Siemens Arcadis Avantic C-Arm - manufactured from 2005-Present
- Comed/GEMSS are new C-Arms
Why the different Price Variations?
These prices listed are close estimates to the prices on the market today. The factors that determine the prices are the year the C-arm was manufactured, the condition (Refurbished to OEM standards) or just used, the applications that come with the C-Arm and warranty included when purchasing your C-arm.
Our C-Arm Expert Alex Silbergleit will gladly answer any questions and give you a firm quote with the options that you specify. If you need guidance in learning your options he will also help you determine the best fit for your facility. You can also reach him at 212-366-9100 x 190 or email email@example.com
Some blogs you may have missed:
- Room -Size Does Matter When Purchasing a C-Arm
- C-Arm: Safety Tips
- How much does it cost to lease a C-Arm?
- C-Arm Refurbishment: A Step-By-Step Outline
- The ABC's of Purchasing C Arms
Meet the author: Alex Silbergleit