Radiology departments are under pressure to track radiation dose from CT, and new rules are being proposed on both state and federal levels. A lot of our friends and customers were asking us questions about this at the recent RSNA convention. We decided to share some information, insights and answers through our new eBook, “Radiation Dose: Track, Monitor & Lower."
This informative book provides information about:
• Lowering the dose on your existing CT Scanners to meet ALARA standards
• How to maintain superior image quality even while taking CT dose below ALARA standards
• Systems for tracking and monitoring
• Everything you want to know about Scannerside, a cloud-based tracking, monitoring and reporting program
• The role of iterative reconstruction technique for low dose CT
• Trends for management and reduction of CT radiation doses
• A thorough case study about how one practice achieve extreme low dose CT
• The facts about SafeCT, an iterative reconstruction solution that provides unsurpassed image quality on CT images acquired over a wide range of exposure parameters
• And more!
At Atlantis Worldwide, we know that when you’re armed with information, it’s easier to make decisions that can impact your business. If you have questions after reading this eBook, don’t hesitate to give us a call. We’re happy to help! 212-366-9100 or Contact Us!
About the Author: Vikki Harmonay