Watch Stuart Egles demonstrate the way a C-Arm moves. The C-Arm's rotation determines the ease with which certain procedures are accomplished.
The C-Arm has a range of movements:
The C-Arm must be able to have adequate space to work around and accommodate a wide range of motion.
Watch this 2:19 minute video! Break out the twizzlers!
Atlantis Worldwide has been producing C-Arm videos as a guide to help you before purchasing medical imaging equipment. This is the second in a series of C-Arm 101.
We will also be offering a Free C-arm 101 E-Book that will be available shortly.
C-Arm Blogs that you may have missed:
- C-Arm Image Intensifier 9” or 12” Size?
- The ABC's of Purchasing C Arms
- Refurbishing a C-Arm Inside and Out
- Room -Size Does Matter When Purchasing a C-Arm
- The Right C Arm or the Left? Which is Best For You?
- They Look Identical, Right? OEC 9600 C-Arms & OEC 9800 C-Arms
- 2013 OEC C-Arm Price in Today's Market
Stay tuned to the Atlantis Blog!
For more information contact Alex Silbergleit at 212-366-9100
or email email@example.com