Searching online for C-Arm prices? Check out 2020 PRICES TODAY! Search no more; we have prices listed for the most popular C-Arms on our new 2019 Info-graphic. As a leader in refurbished and used C-Arms we want to help you with C-Arm questions and identify the best solution at the appropriate price.
This is not a one size fits all product. How you plan on using your C-Arm will determine what model will fit your needs.
In addition to budget, you will need to know exactly what studies will be done at your facility.
Check out our 2019 C-Arm Prices Below:
- The GE OEC 9600 C-Arm - manufactured from 1994-1999
- The GE OEC 9800 C-Arm - manufactured from 1999-Present
- The GE OEC 9900 C-Arm - manufactured from 2006-Present
- Philips Pulsera C-Arm - manufactured from 2000-Present
- Siemens Arcadis Orbic C-Arm - manufactured from 2005-Present
- Siemens Arcadis Varic C-Arm - manufactured from 2005-Present
- Siemens Arcadis Avantic C-Arm - manufactured from 2005-Present
- Ziehm C-Arms - manufactured from 1994-Present
Why the different Price Variations?
These prices listed are close estimates to the prices on the market today. The factors that determine the prices are the year the C-arm was manufactured, the condition (Refurbished to OEM standards) or just used, the applications that come with the C-Arm and warranty included when purchasing your C-arm.
Our C-Arm Expert at Atlantis Worldwide Alex Silbergleit will gladly answer any questions and give you a firm quote with the options that you specify. If you need guidance in learning your options he will also help you determine the best fit for your facility. Contact Us Today for Your C-Arm Needs!
Some blogs you may have missed:
- 9" or 12": What C-Arm Image Intensifier Size is Right for Me?
- Mini C-Arms Make a Big Impact
- Problems with your OEC C-Arm? Don't Jump to Conclusions
- Will This C-Arm Fit Into This Room?
- Don’t Assume When You Buy A C-Arm Online
- Free C—Arm Resources
Meet the author: Alex Silbergleit