Okay, the Atlantis Worldwide hospitality suite was rockin’, complete with a martini bar, hits from all the James Bond Classics, some old visitors Sean Connery, Ursula Andress and Halle Berry from the 007 Movies and Dr. No playing on the back walls. The music, karaoke and ambience at The Coca Cola Museum was a bubbly experience. And who didn’t love the coke? As anyone who attended the annual Health Connect Partners Radiology and Imaging Conference in Atlanta in April can tell you, the conference was a huge success in many ways. It offered a great balance of networking opportunities, industry learning and sharing, panel discussions and FUN.
If you attended the panel that featured four heavy hitters from industry-leading imaging center groups, you walked away with a real understanding of the challenges, opportunities and market dynamics in our industry today. The panel featured:
- Don Huston the CEO of U.S. Learning, Chairman of Exectutive Books and the author of twelve books.
- Fred Bayon Managing Director - The Advisory Board Company
- Mark Pollard Vice President - Hospital Operations in the Professional Services at NYU Langone Medical Center
- Eric Chester is an award winning keynote speaker and author
If you missed Atlantis Worldwide at the conference you can contact us at 212-366-9100 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Some blogs you might have missed:
- A Successful Dose Management Strategy Takes Teamwork
- Trends: Managing and Reducing CT Radiation Doses
- FDA's approved SafeCT Description Video
- SafeCT's Four Technology Building Blocks
- SafeCT - Dr. Shapiro's Take on SafeCT!
- Concern Over Radiation Risks from CT Imaging?
Meet the author: Vikki Harmonay