Sometimes it’s hard to keep up with all the new technology, issues and changes in medical imaging. At Atlantis Worldwide, we thought we’d make it a little easier for you. We gathered up our most interesting articles about medical imaging during the past year. They were shared on news and medical sites, on LinkedIn and even Facebook. We got lots of positive and interesting feedback and comments from trusted friends and professionals.These blog posts are based on future and current events and technologies in the Medical Imaging industry. If you’d like to hear more about any of these topics, or if you have a blog idea for us to pursue, we invite you to share it with us. After all, At Atlantis Worldwide, we are here to help you in any way possible.
- 4D CT Scanner: The Future is Here
- 3D Printing in Medical Imaging & Healthcare
- Medical Imaging: Fueling the Future of Health Care
- Medical Imaging is Helping Redefine the Future of Surgery
- Closed Bore - Open MRI - Wide Bore - Don’t be fooled again!
- Protect Yourself When Selling Used Medical Imaging Equipment
- 7 Benefits of Medical Imaging File Sharing
- Your Body Image: New Uses for DXA
- Most Common Artifacts in MRI
- Physicians & Social Media: Yay or Nay?
We look forward to serving you and the medical imaging community in 2016. Here’s to a healthy, happy, prosperous new year!
If you have a blog idea for us to pursue, please contact Vikki Harmonay at Vikki@atlantisworldwide.com or 212-366-9100