Sometimes it’s hard to keep up with all the new technology, issues and changes in medical imaging. At Atlantis Worldwide, we thought we’d make it a little easier for you. We gathered up our most interesting articles about medical imaging during the past year. They were shared on news and medical sites, on LinkedIn and even Facebook. We got lots of positive and interesting feedback and comments from trusted friends and professionals.
These blog posts are based on future and current events and technologies in the Medical Imaging industry. If you’d like to hear more about any of these topics, or if you have a blog idea for us to pursue, we invite you to share it with us. After all, At Atlantis Worldwide, we are here to help you in any way possible.
- MRI System Safety, Roles and Responsibilities
- 10 Safety Tips for C-Arm Fluoroscopic Procedures
- X-Ray Reimbursement to Decrease in 2017: Times Are Changing
- What Toshiba’s Scandal Means To Medical Imaging Community
- How Long Should My CT X-Ray Tube Last?
- A Buyer’s Guide to MRI Manufacturers
- The Limitless Potential of 3D Printing in Healthcare
- MRI Coil Failures & How To Avoid Them
- 3T MRI vs 1.5T MRI - Do You Know the Difference?
- Should You Upgrade Your OEC C-Arm Monitors?
- X-Rays At Home? It’s all About Portable X-Rays
- Next Generation MRI Technology On The Horizon
We look forward to serving you and the medical imaging community next year. Here’s to a healthy, happy, prosperous new year!
If you have a blog idea for us to pursue, please contact Vikki Harmonay at Vikki@atlantisworldwide.com or 212-366-9100